Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say that im normally not a big fan of yellow on cars from the factory. And I had seen pictures on the internet of 2005 new yellow color on the Z's. So I decided to take a little trip to my local dealership where they happen to have a yellow 350. That color is amazing when you get close enough....reminds me a little of the mazda speed protege yellow.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I was a little more skeptical when I saw it in pictures but in person it looks much better. On the roadster im not too fond of it though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yellow is awsome! IMO, burgandy is an ugly color for any sports car. The Leman's sunset is hella ugly on a cloudy day.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I saw the yellow and from far away the paint looks pretty weak, but as you get closer i like the depth and richness the "pearls" provide, only if it didn't have a 3 inch long scratch on the bumber I would trade my SB in.....right :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
[/quote]

umm no.. brickyard was by far the most beautiful color for the Z.. too bad they canned it :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im gonna have to say ulta yellow takes the cake on the color choice, not only because thats what i drive but because, its the most noticeable car out there and most people still arent aware of what the 350z is, I get alot of questions about my car when i drive it and thats another thing i like about it, getting others into the Z world is great!!!! anyways i cant honestly say that there is a color i dont like, The Z is just to sexy to judge it by its color!!! :irock:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I saw one at the dealers. I like Yellow but I didn't like it on the Z. But thats why there are so many different colors , everyone has different tastes.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Have not seen the yellow in person yet, but I don't think I hazve the ego to drive such a color.

As for Brickyard, now that is gorgeous IMHO. And I have LeMans Sunset and I get more complements than I can count. To each their own I guess. I do agree that LeMans looks best in direct sunlight and if it is dirty or under clouds it is not as nice but that can be said for any color.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
[/quote]

umm no.. brickyard was by far the most beautiful color for the Z.. too bad they canned it :(
<div align="right">[snapback]70996[/snapback]
[/quote]

+1 (sorry TK :cry: I still mourn your loss)
<div align="right">[snapback]71048[/snapback]
[/quote]

+2...to both...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
HAH! I was the rare minority when it came to Ultra Yellow and liking it. Almost everyone else had posted that they weren't too fond of the pre-released pics. However, I'm a big fan of yellow sportscars. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I've never been a big fan of yellow either. Maybe on a ferrari... but that's only because it's already a ferrari. It probably draws a lot more attention, but that's not a good thing IMO.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am with most of you guys. Yellow isn't my favorite color on a car, but we all have our preferences

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hope to be in the Z club with everyone here in couple of weeks once I get my finances in order. I checked out the yellow at my local dealer and love it, but don't know if I really want that much attention?

·
Registered
406 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]70996[/snapback]
[/quote]

OH, how I really wish they would bring that awesome color back! At the time I was placing my Z order, my original Nissan salesperson called me back and informed me that I had missed that particular color choice [Brickyard] by a few weeks. At first, it was only an ugly rumor. But before too long, we all found out that it was deleted from the 350Z fleet. :headshake:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts