Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
i think the interior lights make the roadster look a bit lighter than the outside coupe pics

·
Registered
42 Posts
why would they make coupe color different than the roadster ? I dont get it.. But your right.. roadster Yellow is much better

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
They are the same color. Look at the @ss shot of the roadster. It's a lot darker than the rest. It's just the lighting that makes it seem so light

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I guess I'm the minority here: I like it. I've always been partial to yellow sportscars. I like the coupe better than the roadster, though. The flowing lines of the coupe towards the back seem more appealing to me than the abrupt drop of the roadster, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I don't like the color on the SE-R and I don't think it will look good on a Z either. Even if the color is closer to the one's in the first posts, I think that's a little too canary for me.

I just don't really like yellow sports cars. If I had a lambo that was that color, I'd have it resprayed.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Not feeling it either. Unless it looks drastically different in person im gonna just have to say bleh to it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Saw a yellow coupe this past weekend at the dealership during an oil change. It doesn't seem vary vibrant of a yellow, don't like it. But it will still get you pulled over a lot easier.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by zengr@Sep 29 2004, 09:34 AM
But it will still get you pulled over a lot easier.

Now that I could definately see happening!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like it. just needs some dark (black/gm) rims w/ a polished lip and some dark overlays on the tail/headlights. I can dig it.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The Yellow 350Z is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts