Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Those are beautiful Toni! Congrats on your trade!

The UY is definitely growing on me, and so are the 35th anniversary wheels.

I love those pictures. Did you take them? They look like brochure pictures! :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took all but the one I'm in and the reflection of Nissan, those are thanks to Chris.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet, very sweet. Congrats on the new toy. Now you and the seadoo match. :clap:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
nice. i like the rims on that. i don't like the yellow though. it looks too flat for my liking (and not in just pictures...there's a yellow one across the street from me). i think other car manufaturers have a better looking yellow. but, the rims...those are great! congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/quote]
Dj, the paint has metallic silver and blue shades but you either have to be in the sun or have some light on it. It glows in the sun. Not flat at all.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]
Dj, the paint has metallic silver and blue shades but you either have to be in the sun or have some light on it. It glows in the sun. Not flat at all.
<div align="right">[snapback]109615[/snapback]
[/quote]

i've seen it about 1000 times...again, i have one across the street from my house. they used to have 5 or 6 of them in a row out front. when i dropped my car off a few weeks before i sold it (to get inspected)...i was standing right next to one (and, yes, it was 80 degrees and sunny. one of the accidental nice days we had in april...we don't get those in boston. haha). and, in my opinion, it's too flat looking. i don't like it. i like other yellows better. personal opinion.

yellow isn't typically a color that shows depth well to begin with...but, i think other car manufacturers did a better job with their yellow paint.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Congrats Toni!!! Have to get some pics taken with all of us once Richard is in town

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looks Great....what's the 1st mod?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[/quote]

35% tint all the way around. I'm night blind as a bat. My 82 200sx had 20% all the way around and you could not see ****. I have enough trouble now with no tint. Then I'm ordering splash guards because I like them. And V1 because 2 tics in the CS not good. Uy much more noticable.

·
Registered
81 Posts
djkern : In my opinion, the Nissan UY with metal flake is much better than any other shade of yellow I have seen on any other vehicle. Maybe you can post a pic of a better version that you have seen ?? i would very much like to compare. I think you are smokin' crack :)

Thx
Craig

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I did not notice that there were no splash guards until you mentioned it!

I have my splash guards if you want to make an offer I cant refuse, took them off when I put the side skirts on. they only have 5K miles on them and are currently PPW!

give me a PM if you want!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts