Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad just bought the new pathfinder. beautiful truck seats 7 and very comfortable. I like it way better than the 2001 Grand Cherokee he had plus it's powerful 270hp 290 torque helps alot it's got mad pick up on the highway.. it's huuuuuuuuuge. so now it's 2 nissans in the family, 3 Z's and 2 G's with friends.. i should open my own club! keep in mind i started this chain.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
They really improved the pathfinder IMO, in both looks and performance. The only thing it had going for it before was a decent motor. Now its got a **** of a power plant, and a lot more!

4WD? Does it have any limited slip or lockers? It looks like good competition for the 4Runner... I used to love the 4Runner, I wish Toyota hadnt beaten the crap out of it with the fugly stick.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like it! But I like the Armada better. Now that's a beast. :whip:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4x4 select VDC "yes same as the Z" BFGoodrich fat tires that cut through snow like a friggen tank in the desert. the suspension is very smooth. man i love this truck, it even has the same steering wheel as my Z. It came in the right time cause my Z is stored and i miss driving it, plus i can have 6 girls with me in the car instead of just 1.

Armada wouldn't fit in the garage :headshake:

·
Registered
5 Posts
just wondering what u guys think of the nissan pathfinder?
its not released over here until next month and i was just wondering if its worth waiting for as i am wanting to change my suv.
Friday night time for :cheers:
good weekend everybody :shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
As far as driving goes, the only SUV I've ever liked driving was a Pathfinder. As far as looks, I love the Armada, but I think the Pathfinder is too small for the design. I think the older Pathfinder looked much better

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Liked the old PF better...the new one looks like a Montero to me...if it's a VQ under the hood, at least you have that to rely on.

My vote is Titan crew.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts