·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR PICTURES & CORRESPONDENCE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT [email protected]

2004 NISSAN
350 TRACK

Specifications
1. I purchased the car new in March 2004 in my home town – Colorado Springs, CO. This is the TRACK model, Nissan’s race model. In contrast to the other models it has a different suspension and Brembo brakes;

2. The car was always in a heated garage and never saw the snow;

3. Has less than 5,900 miles (the oil has been changed 3 times – (Mobile One Synthetic);

4. Car was never raced but is VERY Fast (see below);

5. Color – LeManns Sunset – Beautiful.

Aftermarket Parts (I have all receipts)
1. SSV Extreme Flow Kinetix Manifold (www.kinetixracing.com);

2. APS Cat Back Dual Tuned Exhaust (www.aps-350Z.com);

3. APS Intercooled Twin Turbo - This is by far the best twin turbo for the Z on the market. The dyno test on this car (that I had done) resulted in 396.5 whp. The APS dyno test with APS test pipes and 94 (R+M)/2 fuel resulted in 427.1 whp at 6312 rpm (www.aps-350Z.com). This set up results in the standing ¼ Mile at 11.97 sec @ 116 mph. So to get 427.1 whp all you need to do is add the test pipes ($200). Although, if you do this, you should have a little more than 427.1 because I added the SSV Extreme Flow Kinetix Manifold which is not included in the APS dyno test.

4. I have performed no internal engine work however APS says that this twin turbo system can handle 800 horsepower (www.aps-350Z.com);

5. Custom glass gear shift knob that matches the exterior color, made by www.dichrome.com;

6. I installed three gauges that replaced the door in the center dash;
a. Boost/Vacuum (AutoMeter C2) – Blue back light;

b. Air/Fuel (AutoMeter NV) – Green back light (www.autometer.com)

c. Ultra Shift Light & Tach (Stewart Warner) - The LED shift light cluster flashes blue & the digital tach is red). To run this I needed to install a Distributorless Tach Driver (Dis-Tach Driver by MSD Ignition);

7. Nismo Caps (Oil, Radiator & Gas);

8. Wheels & Tires
a. SSR GT3 (Semi-Solid Forged) Wheels - Front 18x9 wheels with 245/40-18 Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position with UNI-T AQII (Speed Rating Y);

b. SSR GT3 (Semi-Solid Forged) Wheels - Rear 18x10.5 wheels with 275/40-18 Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position with UNI-T AQII (Speed Rating Y);

Details of Sale
1. Kelley Blue book lists my car (without any of the extras for $31,460). I have over $46,500 in this car. My Price is $38,500 – Cashier’s check required. I am not interested in any type of trade.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
I saw your auction on eBay. It is a very beautiful z. i am looking to buy a 350z and would love to have a track model so i'll take it off your hands for 25,000 with free shipping to Atlanta lol ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Kelley blue book (without any of my modifications, just stock), is $31,460. I must decline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.