1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jun 10 2005, 03:04 PM
YOU SOLD YOUR Z!!!!!?????
[snapback]112597[/snapback]​

No. If I had sold it, I wouldn't need to post this link. I'm selling it. I put it off as long as I could. But she sits in a garage an hour away from my apartment and I maybe get to drive her once a month. Plus I have no time to even wash her, let alone work on her. I'm hoping she can find a good home with someone who can spend more time with her than I can. I hate to give up my lease with the deal I had on it, but I'm paying about $300/month for a car I never see

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Good luck with the sale, Dirn. Sorry to see you sell it.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I'm with the rest.. sorry to see ya put her up for adoption. She'll find an owner to baby her no doubt. Hope you stick around here for the conversation tho!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Jun 10 2005, 03:34 PM
I'm with the rest.. sorry to see ya put her up for adoption.  She'll find an owner to baby her no doubt.  Hope you stick around here for the conversation tho!
[snapback]112627[/snapback]​

Oh don't worry, I'm definitely sticking around. I've spent too much time keeping this site organized to leave. Haha. Part of me hopes no one takes her, but I know I'll just be throwing away $300/month :cry:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Originally posted by MNPD350Z@Jun 12 2005, 12:33 AM
Transmission says Tiptronic...is it an auto?
[snapback]112925[/snapback]​

If it says Tiptronic....it is definately an Auto!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, tiptronic is an automatic. This was my exact conversation with the guy:

Guy: What type of transmission?
Me: Automatic.
Guy: Automatic or Tiptronic?
Me: Tiptronic.

Yeah, I really wish she had been a manual too.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I first spoke to them they told me they had a waitlist for this car. Then every day (weekends included) for the next month or two they sent me an email saying a credit qualified buyer had applied for a Nissan 350Z Enthusiast. It's been over a month and I've had 6 people apply. One wasn't credit qualified and another hasn't been yet (and it's been so long I'm guessing he won't be)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.