Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I am constantly amazed at all the money people spend on their cars. Or am I missing something? Are most of these cars with all the graphics being sponsored or are they owned by companies that get to write off all the expenses? Somebody slap me!

I am really getting into the vinyl and graphics, but I think that might be too cheesy or ricey for an everyday driver.

What do you guys think?

BTW, nice pics!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Thanks.

Quite a few of the cars belonged to companies and garages/shops. But I'd say most of them were owned by people. A lot of which do have sponsors. But yeah, I know what you mean. I'm totally jealous. I walked around all day mumbling "I need a sponsor."

And vinyl and graphics can look [email protected] on a car. But I do think that it's too much for a daily driver.</span>

·
Registered
37 Posts
WOW, thats all i can say about SEMA 2004, i had a great time... DiRN, thanks for the pictures....The whole MRC motorsports crew was there strong and got alot of attention from mostly COMPANIES, and MANUFACTURE's.....Next show we will be 5 deep, my car unfortunatly didnt make it to the show this time i had work and more work friday and saturday....But hey it was great........Cant wait for HOT IMPORT NIGHTS!!!!!

H.I.N. HERE WE COME!!!!

LAterZ,
Erich AKA JealouZ!!!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have some pictures that I took as well. I will have to add them to the gallery tomorrow. Oh yea, I will also be starting a thread like the Z babes thread over on the other site. It turns out that some of the girls couldn't help themselves when they saw a Z..

Dirn, sorry that I missed you. I was there until 6:00 on Saturday and then I didn't get back until 4:15pm on Sunday. I was busy gambling and sleeping on the beach, on both accounts I got burned.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@May 24 2004, 09:07 PM
Dirn, sorry that I missed you.  I was there until 6:00 on Saturday and then I didn't get back until 4:15pm on Sunday.  I was busy gambling and sleeping on the beach, on both accounts I got burned.

Haha. That sucks. By the time you got back on Sunday, I was over at the BFGoodrich thing waiting for the drifting to start

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.