Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Sorry about the some of the pictures being so dark. The lighting at the show wasn't the best. I'll play around with the images later to see if I can lighten some of them up.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It was cool that Josh was able to get the stickers out to Zxrage in time. And it was cool to see that he and Daking were both there, but they weren't at their cars when I came through.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I am constantly amazed at all the money people spend on their cars. Or am I missing something? Are most of these cars with all the graphics being sponsored or are they owned by companies that get to write off all the expenses? Somebody slap me!

I am really getting into the vinyl and graphics, but I think that might be too cheesy or ricey for an everyday driver.

What do you guys think?

BTW, nice pics!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Thanks.

Quite a few of the cars belonged to companies and garages/shops. But I'd say most of them were owned by people. A lot of which do have sponsors. But yeah, I know what you mean. I'm totally jealous. I walked around all day mumbling "I need a sponsor."

And vinyl and graphics can look [email protected] on a car. But I do think that it's too much for a daily driver.</span>

·
Registered
37 Posts
WOW, thats all i can say about SEMA 2004, i had a great time... DiRN, thanks for the pictures....The whole MRC motorsports crew was there strong and got alot of attention from mostly COMPANIES, and MANUFACTURE's.....Next show we will be 5 deep, my car unfortunatly didnt make it to the show this time i had work and more work friday and saturday....But hey it was great........Cant wait for HOT IMPORT NIGHTS!!!!!

H.I.N. HERE WE COME!!!!

LAterZ,
Erich AKA JealouZ!!!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have some pictures that I took as well. I will have to add them to the gallery tomorrow. Oh yea, I will also be starting a thread like the Z babes thread over on the other site. It turns out that some of the girls couldn't help themselves when they saw a Z..

Dirn, sorry that I missed you. I was there until 6:00 on Saturday and then I didn't get back until 4:15pm on Sunday. I was busy gambling and sleeping on the beach, on both accounts I got burned.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@May 24 2004, 09:07 PM
Dirn, sorry that I missed you.  I was there until 6:00 on Saturday and then I didn't get back until 4:15pm on Sunday.  I was busy gambling and sleeping on the beach, on both accounts I got burned.

Haha. That sucks. By the time you got back on Sunday, I was over at the BFGoodrich thing waiting for the drifting to start

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
LOL, both accounts huh. When is this import nights show?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts