Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this car for sale on Ebay, I know it was recently posted, but no reserve and get this..

It is a stunning rare color.......

Dealers will do anything to sell a car!!! At least it has no reserve and it will only be listed for 5 days... maybe someone can get a good deal on this.

2003 350Z for sale on Ebay

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've seen dealers throw a NISMO Exhaust, floor mat, sticker on the car and call it a NISMO 350Z. they were charging 5000 over MSRP! hahaha
I bet some sucker is driving around think he has a Rare Z, and it is!
how many fools are driving a Z thats 5 to 7 grand over invoice.

The other day I saw a 03 Touring w/14,000 miles sell for 23,000
That's cheap!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Dealers suck so bad. How is burnt orange interior a rare color? I mean you dont seee it all over the place but I definately wouldnt go as far to call it rare.
I have seen some huge markups on some of these"Nismo" Z's also. Slap some stickers, an intake, and exhaust and you have a car with a 5-8k markup. The stupid ones are the people that fall for it and pay that markup.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
now if they went and made it a full S-Tune (suspension, sways, exaust and ground effects) and tossed a few R-Tuned parts on it, i can see maybe a 3-4k markup.

·
Registered
49 Posts
"Stunning Bose Sound system."

Until you sit in my car then it will sound like a Radio Shack 100 watt sysyem lol. 36k?

I think I am gonna bid just to bid. I like the condition chart too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts