41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
C-West says they do.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hate to fire up a old thread, but the links are toast. I would be VERY interested in a replica of the INGS kit. Anyone got any updated links from where to get one?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
it almost seems worth a 300$ experiment. I can almost feel it flopping around on the front of my car w/ its cheap construction now though... : /

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I agree that it could be cheap, but for $300 dollars a good bodyman, it could be a fairly solid kit. As long as it has %95+ fitment it could be fairly easy for a bodyman.

In my experience, I've only purchased 1 Brand Name body kit and that was from Wings West. It was 100% urethane, and it needed a TON of work to get ready for paint so I can't imagine a cheap kit being much harder than that...

I'm Game. I would buy it. Looks like that side is Out of Stock and No ETA.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I agree that it could be cheap, but for $300 dollars a good bodyman, it could be a fairly solid kit. As long as it has %95+ fitment it could be fairly easy for a bodyman.

In my experience, I've only purchased 1 Brand Name body kit and that was from Wings West. It was 100% urethane, and it needed a TON of work to get ready for paint so I can't imagine a cheap kit being much harder than that...

I'm Game. I would buy it. Looks like that side is Out of Stock and No ETA.
oo I didn't really look, sorry...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
TheZsource has the front bumper but not the sides >_>

Same with extremedimensions, so I think that puts it at: no one has the whole kit atm and maybe not for awhile :(

But if you want just the front bumper, well they have em and its urethane just in case

·
Registered
702 Posts
TheZsource has the front bumper but not the sides >_>

Same with extremedimensions, so I think that puts it at: no one has the whole kit atm and maybe not for awhile :(
But if you want just the front bumper, well they have em and its urethane just in case
Lol, I haven't seen this thread in a LOOONGG arse time; if ever. But I'm game to experiment if and when the kit is no longer on backorder. Someone PM me if they find anything out....PEACE

·
Registered
30 Posts
hmmm, c west does areo testing as well as ings, charge speed, greddy, and j's racing....im not sure but i think veilside does to an extent as well. i dont believe wings west, bomex, or the smaller names do, though i may be mistaken ah and vertex amuse and origin dont either to my knowledge though i may be mistaken

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
hmmm, c west does areo testing as well as ings, charge speed, greddy, and j's racing....im not sure but i think veilside does to an extent as well. i dont believe wings west, bomex, or the smaller names do, though i may be mistaken ah and vertex amuse and origin dont either to my knowledge though i may be mistaken

Source?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Thats alot of "might be mistaken"s <_<

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well i must be a Baller then bc i just ordered the real kit, bc i've heard tons of horror stories about the replicas being junk and takeing lots of money to get to fit properly. Plus INGs has lots of money into testing there kits in wind tunnels and designing it to actuallly be some what functional and all that costs money so i don't think there out of line and there qaulity is great fittment OEM all arround great company. Thats just my 2 cents take it or leave it.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts