Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE040 front tire for sale. These are the replacement I am getting from stupid Nissan, they have <50 miles on it. I basically got the car back from the dealer, drove to work, drove back home, drove to the tire store and then have them pulled. I personally hate these tires despite hte success I had with them on the track, but I hate them nontheless. The size is 225/50/17, stock size for Zs with 17" wheels. Tirerack has them for $185 each + shipping, I will do $320shipped for both. REMEMBER THIS IS ALMOST BRAND NEW, with very few miles on it. I can supply the receipt if you need to verify it. Email me if you are int3erested in it, [email protected]

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
good luck. OEM rims and tires (17 inch)...for all 4....go for 400 or 500 bucks....TOTAL. 320 for 2 tires...you might want to lower the price. check around on ebay and on the 350Z forums...see what people are selling them for. i think you're looking for way too much (especially when people get rid of 4 rims and tires for 100-200 bucks more.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are 180+ shipping each new at tirerack, $60 off is plenty for me for a tire with all the spikes still on there. If they want to deal with 4 rims, that is fine.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by tmak26b@Sep 6 2005, 10:01 PM
they are 180+ shipping each new at tirerack, $60 off is plenty for me for a tire with all the spikes still on there.  If they want to deal with 4 rims, that is fine.
[snapback]153143[/snapback]​

i konw how much they cost....i'm just saying that they can go to all of the 350 forums and get 4 with OEM rims for about 400 or 500 bucks. why would they just buy 2 tires for 320? that's just my opinion. i could be wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.