21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It makes washing the car a breeze. :irock:
What TT kit did you order willy?
GReddy

I got a few compliments on my car cruising around town last night...couple people hanging out of windows...made me smile : )

·
Registered
756 Posts
ya gota love that and who cares that u ordered the kit already... WHY ISNT IT IN THE Z YET?!? haha jkjk grats, and personally i go for paste, to say that it goes on thinner and comes off easier means that u rnt putting enough on, it a matter of how u apply it, but then again i also say that the paste is better when u r returning the life in some old paint, my old car, the integra, was oxidized as ****, but i should put some pics of how it turned out after i got ahold of it :clap:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ya gota love that and who cares that u ordered the kit already... WHY ISNT IT IN THE Z YET?!? haha jkjk grats, and personally i go for paste, to say that it goes on thinner and comes off easier means that u rnt putting enough on, it a matter of how u apply it, but then again i also say that the paste is better when u r returning the life in some old paint, my old car, the integra, was oxidized as ****, but i should put some pics of how it turned out after i got ahold of it :clap:
Ya I picked up my paste last time i was home, I'm gonna give her a coat of that next time....maybe liquid over it...

·
Registered
756 Posts
ya thats what i do for friends b they show their cars haha

that should shine up pretty nice make sure to post some pics once uv done that!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ya thats what i do for friends b they show their cars haha

that should shine up pretty nice make sure to post some pics once uv done that!
i picked up some swirl remover too. My baby is going to be MIA untill the end of this month, she's getting boosted, but when she comes home I'll clean her up and post lots of pics : )

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey guys and gals, is there a wiki on how to use the clay bar properly? If not, can somone PM me so I remember I asked this question?

Please help me out! I just got a cover and want that blown away feeling too!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey guys and gals, is there a wiki on how to use the clay bar properly? If not, can somone PM me so I remember I asked this question?

Please help me out! I just got a cover and want that blown away feeling too!!
Not hard. Just make sure you use a lubricant, keep the surface well lubed, and rub the clay bar unti the surface is smooth. Remove any dirt or things in the clay bar. It's ok it apply preasure, just make sure its clean : )

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks Willy. What do you use as a lubricant?
detailler...maguiares

21 - 32 of 32 Posts