Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I debated this final Z upgrade forever...Yea right final upgrade, what-ever. Annnyy waay...I got the Z back yesterday after the suspension install and WOW!!!. What a HUGE difference in handling. Response is much faster with no slop...it goes exactly where you point it. High speed stability is also much improved as the car is not nearly as nervous as before. I still have to play with rebound settings to get her dialed in just right but so far I am 100% happy with the upgrade...the difference on the street is radically noticed. Can't wait to get her out on the track. Oh, side note, the 1 inch drop gives the Z a really sexy stance IMO. Funny, I didn't want the drop at first since I thought the car would sit to low, I WAS WRONG. I'll try to post some pics when, or if, the sun ever comes out again.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I debated this final Z upgrade forever...Yea right final upgrade, what-ever. Annnyy waay...I got the Z back yesterday after the suspension install and WOW!!!. What a HUGE difference in handling. Response is much faster with no slop...it goes exactly where you point it. High speed stability is also much improved as the car is not nearly as nervous as before. I still have to play with rebound settings to get her dialed in just right but so far I am 100% happy with the upgrade...the difference on the street is radically noticed. Can't wait to get her out on the track. Oh, side note, the 1 inch drop gives the Z a really sexy stance IMO. Funny, I didn't want the drop at first since I thought the car would sit to low, I WAS WRONG. I'll try to post some pics when, or if, the sun ever comes out again.
Congrats! I know you're going to love the new setup! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
WOW for springs that are non linear.....I guess it turned out great for you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts