Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

1st Annual Jtuned Meet and Greet @ Irwindale Speedway Jan 14, 2005

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ricosan 
#1 ·

The time has finally come for us to come together and make this the meet of all meets for the year. Come join us for THE largest Japanese automotive gathering at Irwindale Speedway, January 14th 2006.

Time: 11am - 4pm

- Leading Industry manufacturers to display (HKS USA, Best Motoring, Spoon Sports, APEX'i etc.)
- JTuned Feature Vehicles on display (we'll try our best to round up all of them)
- Raffle Giveaways like you've never seen!
- Hundreds of Socal's FINEST JSpec Cars!
- Formula Drift Qualifier event same day
- Food and drinks will be sold onsite (King Taco, In-n-out)

Please pre-register your car: REGISTER NOW FOR FREE
The first 100 registered cars will receive JTuned goodies at the meet!

In addition to the booths, cars, people, food, and whatever else you're into, our staff and Hot Version Video will be awarding 5 trophies (these are not cheesy trophies) to our top "JTuned Picks". One lucky vehicle will also have the chance to make a cameo appearance in an upcoming Hot Version Video and be featured on JTuned.com.

Thanks again, and hope to see you guys all there!

See less See more
#6 ·
:) I would love to drive out to Ca. I was planning on heading to Oakland to see my brother.. but I think Irwindale is a ways away. lol.. But I guess if I'm already out on the west coast.. a few miles down RT5 won't hurt , eh?
If you make it down from Oakland, dinner is on me....and maybe a strip joint :)

#8 ·
If you make it down from Oakland, dinner is on me....and maybe a strip joint :)

haha! Tempting.. Very Tempting... :biggrin:

I'm running short on time for Jan. events. Too much on my plate.. I would have to fly out. I will def. try to get out to the west coast in 2006!

Take lots of pics man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.