Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 19" Volk Sf Challenges (Diamond Black) for sale mounted on Toyo Proxy T1S 245/35 fronts and 275/35 rear. They were used for about 3K miles and the rims and tires are in great shape. I sold my 350z but I have some pics to show how good they look. I am asking $2400 and buyer pays shipping. On the front two rims there is a very small bend that I took pictures of. You have to stare at the rims and really try to find it. The first 2 or 3 pics show how small they are. No problems with air, tire pressure or anything else. Like I said I am selling them because I do not have my Z anymore. No fender rolling, rims fits perfect. The rims are all balanced and there is no shaking at all. Feels great and looks good. Check out the pics.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I have a set of 19" Volk Sf Challenges (Diamond Black) for sale mounted on Toyo Proxy T1S 245/35 fronts and 275/35 rear. They were used for about 3K miles and the rims and tires are in great shape. I sold my 350z but I have some pics to show how good they look. I am asking $2400 and buyer pays shipping. On the front two rims there is a very small bend that I took pictures of. You have to stare at the rims and really try to find it. The first 2 or 3 pics show how small they are. No problems with air, tire pressure or anything else. Like I said I am selling them because I do not have my Z anymore. No fender rolling, rims fits perfect. The rims are all balanced and there is no shaking at all. Feels great and looks good. Check out the pics.
Hey buddy do you still have those? And yes, where are you located?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.