Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
"Bump for price drop" ??? Couple of quick questions...

1. Is someone else missing them right about now?
2. any curb rash?
3. were the tires new when the rims were bought?
4. Any paperwork with them that shows they are legit?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude, i know you dont know me, but **** no nobody else is missing them, i am definatly not a shady person.. no curb rash at all, these wheels are mint,

yes the tires were purchased new and i have the paper work, and the rims are legit, i bought them off ebay from a reputable dealer, my ebay name is 7097kevin, look for yourself :) this whole set only has apprx 700 miles on it now, so its all brand new still pretty much. feel free to call my cell if your interested. this is a chance to save a ton of money.. thanks... kevin

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump, sold car, wheels just sitting here, 1,599 and i am still losing my ass. i paid 2,400 two months ago, these wheels/tires only have 500 miles on them.. thanks 801-529-4474 name is kevin, live near slc utah.. buyer pays shipping..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bought me a mullet ride lol 01 zo6 vette, **** that thing is quick... but yea, i have seriously had over 50 cars in my 8 years of driving.. crazy huh lol, i never really keep cars more than 6 months, just get sick of em i guess lol.. bump

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
bought me a mullet ride lol 01 zo6 vette, **** that thing is quick... but yea, i have seriously had over 50 cars in my 8 years of driving.. crazy huh lol, i never really keep cars more than 6 months, just get sick of em i guess lol.. bump

:) that's awesome, man haha. Nothing wrong with that! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
any estimates on what shipping might be to Dallas TX? I am toying with the idea of getting new rims for the Z

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tell you what man.. just because these are sitting here in my garage.. i will hook you up with half of the shipping.. or just lower the price to 1,599 plus shipping.. let me know i would guess shipping would be around 150-200.. thanks BUMP FOR price drop

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no pics with stock height.. and they are 8.5 wide in front and 9.5 in rear.. i am 95% sure they are sold.. guy has paid 1,500$ and just waiting on 200 more for shipping.. thanks guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.