Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided i need to go bigger (dubs whoo hooo) i am gonna get the same exact wheel but in 20 inch, this whole set has less than 100 miles they are in mint condition. falken tires. i will even include the lugs .

1,999$ plus shipping. these are the true axis wheels not knock offs like most off them i see, you can tell by the 5 bolt holes between the spokes, the fake ones have 4 holes.. MINT CONDITION.. [email protected] is my email, 801-529-4474 is my cell, name is kevin.. i live near slc utah.. let me know guys.. also i will leave the tire pressure sensors in that come in the track model wheels, here are some pics.. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naa, if i have to i will raise it up a little bit, good ol coilovers :) i love the look of 20's my friend has them on his z.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Those are nice! Can I put them on Layaway? haha jk.. I wish I could afford them right now though..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just incase i didnt say it clear these rims come ready to put on your car with the brand new falken tires that are on them as well as free lug nuts, complete and ready to go, Zlessnomore pm replied, thanks guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.