Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 18 rays Wheels and Tires from my 04 track Z. They only have 7500 miles on them. The wheels are perfect. No scrapes or scratches. Always washed the wheels back side and front by hand. So they do not have any break dust stains. These wheels are just like new. The tires are cleaned every week with white wall cleaner and once a month protected with Mothers Reflections Tire Care. Even Tread ware on all tires. the front tires have a tread depth of 7/32 Meaning that they are 31% Worn. The rear have a depth of 4/32 52% worn. Tires are mounted on wheels but if you have air pressure sensors you will have to dismount them from your old wheels and install them on these. I kept mine when I switched wheels. Id like to get $1500 for the wheels and tires. That will include shipping.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where are you located? I'm looking for TRACK rims but I'd like to see them in person prior to purchasing them. I'm in Indiana. Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Madison Wisconsin. I can email you photos. These wheels have no marks of any kind on them. They are in perfect condition. Im very picky on takeing care of this car. I work in a body shop. We have a tire machine that is designed to handle 20+inch wheels, so they're no marks of any kind on the wheels. I didnt use an impact to take them off either. I used a thin wall socket on a special tire wrench. So not even the holes where the studs go through have a scratch. You will be more than happy with the wheels. I also do professional detailing. So I know what the differance between New and used condition is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1200's a lil considering theres a number of sets of these going for 1000 incl shipping elsewhere....but if you come down at all i'll be back! good luck man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.