Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well on july 28th we were at 1500 members and today Aug. 12th ( 2 weeks later) we hit the 1700th mark
!! thanks members, moderators, and supermods for making this possible. i hope we can make this site one of the central locations for Z info, and i think with time we will get there. josh (toykilla) has done an amazing job on the How To section, and it has been great working with him.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
how about you spread that avatar....... I need to start getting more into these animated gifs. As for the website, everyone I see, I tell them. I handed out a bunch of stickers, in fact I am all out. Now its just a matter of time. We will get there.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Aug 12 2004, 05:07 PM
I need to start getting more into these animated gifs. 

First
on the 1700 members! Seems like just yesterday we were passing 1000! Great job you guys, keep it up and spread the word! I get compliments on my sticker all the time~!
We are really growing and fastly becoming a MAJOR force in the Z-internet-connection! Awesome

And here's one for ya ZXRage...I have not had the appropriate reason to use it but I'll use it here (well in a pm or two!), cracks me up every time!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Thanks Jaysen! I am glad to be part of this site and having had grown with it. Lots of good people here and 2 great admins.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts