Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1500 Members! Right now! Look, quick! Congrats on the always growing, always improving best Z site on the net. You guys are awesome.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Thanks Chuck! Im glad that so many people love this board. Lots of good people here willing to help at any time.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Jul 28 2004, 06:18 PM
Thanks Chuck! Im glad that so many people love this board. Lots of good people here willing to help at any time.

this is very tru, glad to have such an awesome crew of people!! thx guys for maing this a great site!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
let's
and
and
and
and
and
and then

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, dirn wants ched to hump him!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
was kinda supposed to go along with

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lo Fi Jones? Nah not here, just in a spaz mood yesterday. I can't be held accountable for my actions, I only had 2 hours of sleep the night before.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Doing who...uh, I mean doing what?

Can a moderator tell the timeline on how long it took to get from startup to 500, then 1000, then 1500 and so on? Post results in a bar graph format? J/K...I wouldn't mind seeing those numbers and times, though.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Well, I don't know the exact launch date, but it was sometime in January. I don't know when he hit 500 members, but we hit 1000 members on June 5th. And then 1500 members on July 28th. w00t!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 30 2004, 10:46 AM
Doing who...uh, I mean doing what?

Can a moderator tell the timeline on how long it took to get from startup to 500, then 1000, then 1500 and so on?  Post results in a bar graph format?  J/K...I wouldn't mind seeing those numbers and times, though.

if you want i can post some of this info for you to see if you are interested!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah, that would be cool. A little trivia knowledge never hurt anybody!

·
Registered
538 Posts
As I recall, it took us a little time to get to 500 members (like 3 or 4 months). About that time, additional moderators were added and we blitzed the "how to's", TSB's, all technical forums, regional forums, and added a **** load of useful information with little to no trolls or hate threads.

After we hit about 800 members, we cruised to 1,500 relatively quickly.

Jaysen or Josh correct my memory if I am off.

Bottom line, we have been lucky to have excellent admins, decent moderators, and great members. Funny how people who have been banned from other sites are contributing and appreciated members of this site.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I like how the admins are excellent and the members are great, yet the moderators are only decent. Haha. Good thing the staff page lists me as an admin. Haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts