Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice work Bootay! Man I keep missing out on your weekend gatherings, guess I'll have to get a kitchen pass from the wife to join you before the weather gets bad. You know Hater is going to get his Sti going next month :rolleyes: so maybe we can see him cry this time. :rolf2: I promise I'll call you this weekend or stop by the store.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:OMG: RX had a nice look at yer taillights.

I also watched the video of the guy boiling kielbasa with his Suzuki :rolf2:

gotta love dat streetfire.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Bogart@Sep 19 2005, 04:43 PM
Nice work Bootay!  Man I keep missing out on your weekend gatherings, guess I'll have to get a kitchen pass from the wife to join you before the weather gets bad.  You know Hater is going to get his Sti going next month :rolleyes: so maybe we can see him cry this time.  :rolf2:  I promise I'll call you this weekend or stop by the store.
[snapback]156502[/snapback]​

Hey Bogart! Nice to know you're still around :nana: How you been? Ques told me about the major suspension upgrade you're getting. Let me know how that turns out for you.
Oh, I spoke with GB_KSU on my350Z.com and he mentioned that he remembers you from awhile back. It's kinda funny but I actually met him at his work place and didn't even know that was him. He'd like to meet up soon and take a listen to our exhaust system since he's looking for test-pipes. I told him perhaps the following Sunday.
Nice to know Hater is back to his cocky self again. Ques was right about his arrogance returning soon enough. Oh well....I take it as a compliment that he has to go bigger turbos, ic, ecu, and the wind behind his back :rolf2:
Let's make plans for the following Sunday and perhaps GB_KSU can join us as well. I'd like to make it if for this Sunday, but I leave for a business trip to Las Vegas for the better part of the week. Give me a ring.
-Bootay

·
Registered
225 Posts
I couldnt even dream about going 140 in my car.

Not with the wind blowing and going downhill

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That sounds so sweet! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts