Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i recently bought a new 350z and im looking to install a custom box containing a 13'' JL w7 subwoofer, it will be powered by the xtant x101 1000 watt amp. im looking for some ideas on looks for a custom box with this sub and also im looking for the least rattling possible.. any ideas on to where i could get a box like this one built in new jersey or prices would be great..im looking for a setup like the the red 350z with the sub in the wheel bed.. lights underneath... how much does something like that cost. thank you

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by wingnut980@Sep 23 2004, 10:28 PM
Hello, i recently bought a new 350z and im looking to install a custom box containing a 13'' JL w7 subwoofer, it will be powered by the xtant x101 1000 watt amp. im looking for some ideas on looks for a custom box with this sub and also im looking for the least rattling possible.. any ideas on to where i could get a box like this one built in new jersey or prices would be great..im looking for a setup like the the red 350z with the sub in the wheel bed.. lights underneath... how much does something like that cost. thank you

hmmm, you talking about mine?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nice install chaparro!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea chapparro, im looking for something exactly like that with a blue neon underneath im doing all my lighting in blue... how much would something like that cost?
thanks alot
matt

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by wingnut980@Sep 24 2004, 12:09 PM
yea chapparro, im looking for something exactly like that with a blue neon underneath im doing all my lighting in blue... how much would something like that cost?
thanks alot
matt

hmm, wish i could tell you, the work was done by a friend who works for a store that sponsors my car. after hot import nights we sold my enclosure to a Z owner that saw my car at the show for $550. I am assuming it is something in that neighborhood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts