Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
I'm not saying it's not 1200hp. But show me. just don't drive down the drive way. And my apologies in advance, my inlaws are in town and i've been drinking alot.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately that's the only video they have of the Vette. If you look around on the site, though, there are some videos of others cars too link
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by sw150@Aug 20 2005, 11:12 PM
I'm not saying it's not 1200hp. But show me. just don't drive down the drive way. And my apologies in advance, my inlaws are in town and i've been drinking alot.
[snapback]147585[/snapback]​


The Merlin BB is 750 hp without the twin superchargers. No problem counting to 12 here. You wouldn't want to drink & drive that thing! :nana:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
Sounds awesome! Don't like the looks of it, but it will get the attention. :OMG:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by lionkiller+Aug 24 2005, 12:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tacobell
@Aug 23 2005, 11:02 PM
Oh boy !! That is my dream car C3 Corvette
[snapback]148685[/snapback]​



:cheers: I like a '63 split window, myself. This one has an LS-6!
[snapback]148840[/snapback]​

As opposed to another year split back? :wink:

'63 was a good year. The first Stingray and the beginning of Vettes with flip up head lights. I miss those
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Aug 24 2005, 10:17 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2005, 12:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tacobell
@Aug 23 2005, 11:02 PM
Oh boy !! That is my dream car C3 Corvette
[snapback]148685[/snapback]​



:cheers: I like a '63 split window, myself. This one has an LS-6!
[snapback]148840[/snapback]​

As opposed to another year split back? :wink:

'63 was a good year. The first Stingray and the beginning of Vettes with flip up head lights. I miss those

[snapback]148842[/snapback]​



:lmfao: I'm not "opposed" to any 'vette from 63-72! :cheers: (just can't say '63' without the rest spilling out, too...)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not opposed to any Vette.... except maybe a C4 with those damned square taillights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Aug 24 2005, 12:11 PM
I'm not opposed to any Vette.... except maybe a C4 with those damned square taillights
[snapback]148884[/snapback]​



:cheers: you can have all the 73-97....I'm not back with the program till c5.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller+Aug 24 2005, 06:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DiRN
@Aug 24 2005, 12:11 PM
I'm not opposed to any Vette.... except maybe a C4 with those damned square taillights
[snapback]148884[/snapback]​



:cheers: you can have all the 73-97....I'm not back with the program till c5.
[snapback]149064[/snapback]​

:werd: Actually, I'm a big fan of the Vettes from the mid 60's. At my wedding (at a B&B), they had a 5 stall garage and I walked in to see a '65 in pristine condition that was being sold to some Japanese investors. I almost cried...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
If the best a fugly 1200hp vette can do is a little tail slide on a slick driveway, I'll keep my Z. Nice powerplant, but bad execution.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What execution? The car didn't do anything. It wasn't supposed to do anything in that video
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Sep 2 2005, 08:21 AM
What execution?  The car didn't do anything.  It wasn't supposed to do anything in that video
[snapback]151874[/snapback]​


Execution as in the results obtained for the money spent. That dude has much more money than good taste. To each his own.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top