Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past friday at capital raceway in Maryland i ran my car with my current mods, which was the first of the year for me. Last year all my runs were with drag radials and now i finally fit on a pair of Hoosier slicks.

My very first run of the night was 12.784 @ 105.96 and my following runs were both 12.9's. I cant believe i ran a 12.7 with just bolt ons and not even that many at that.

My mods right now are a JWT clutch, JWT pressure plate, JWT flywheel, JWT pop charger, AAM plenum spacer, AAM ECU flash, AAM Y-pipe, SPL intake pipe, and Helix test pipes.
And the temp was 93 outside, luckily i had ice which i put on my plenum before each run which i at least think helps out.
heres the timeslip, i have the others scanned too if you want i can post them as well.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.suternet.net/uploader/uploads/12.7%20timeslip.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Wow. Great runs!

·
Registered
42 Posts
where you on slicks? that is one kick ass 60ft time if you were on street tires.. lowest time i've seen on an NA was 13.1 and he had like a 1.70+ 60ft time on slicks i think...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by bio911@Jun 27 2005, 03:17 PM
where you on slicks?  that is one kick ass 60ft time if you were on street tires.. lowest time i've seen on an NA was 13.1 and he had like a 1.70+ 60ft time on slicks i think...
[snapback]122782[/snapback]​

yea i was on slicks, that 60ft is impossible with street tires, trust me. Yea the 13.1 was by alberto and he has MT slicks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sweet times. :cheers: What do you think your times would have been on street tires?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
UNFORTUNATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no he doesnt. because what he should have done is upload it to this site.

You know it really sucks that people upload pics to some file sharing service only to later delete or replace them with other pics.

AND WE END UP WITH DEAD LINKS!!!!!!

i HATE THAT!!!!!

I mean i just noticed that i could upload 2 meg attatchments at a time!! geez wish people would do this in the first place. what a waste of time, energy, and there LIFE. so much easier to upload to this site.

maybe we could make a rule or something!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts