Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqRNw4DWg2c"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqRNw4DWg2c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

N

·
0 Posts
:shiftdrive: Geez that car is awesome looking and fast. Ahhhhhh think of the possibilities if they had sent those to the US. :lookatme:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I WANT THAT!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lmfao: "Ooh, and look! I'm on a dragstrip!"

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
pretty awesome, top gear is one of the greatest, if not best car show out there. it's a shame that they don't show it in the us, just like it's a shame they didn't send the skylines to the us.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pretty awesome, top gear is one of the greatest, if not best car show out there. it's a shame that they don't show it in the us, just like it's a shame they didn't send the skylines to the us.
Top gear is pretty cool, except they bashed the Z. They gave it a C- i think, and they praised the RX8.. :doh:

My new favorite is Best Motoring.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Top gear is pretty cool, except they bashed the Z. They gave it a C- i think, and they praised the RX8.. doh.gif
True they didn't think much of the Z, well not all of them at least. Fifth gear actually took a liking to the car. I dunno if anyone has seen any episodes of it but the main host is Tiff Nidell ex F1 driver and former host of Top Gear if i'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Top gear is pretty cool, except they bashed the Z. They gave it a C- i think, and they praised the RX8.. :doh:

Dont worry, they also bashed the Aston Martin Vanquish. The Z still rocks!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
whats not to like....sweet ride!

·
Registered
396 Posts
50K x 1.76 *roughly* = $88K USD

Then you have import fees for the US, but it would still be cheaper than paying 80K for a 2001 R34 GTR, then paying 75-100K to get it to 1K WHP

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
roughly* = $88K USD

Then you have import fees for the US, but it would still be cheaper than paying 80K for a 2001 R34 GTR, then paying 75-100K to get it to 1K WHP

This post has been edited by dickydfastz: Yesterday, 11:30
That is a great price for a 1000hp anything!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Dont worry, they also bashed the Aston Martin Vanquish. The Z still rocks!
yes but they put the Aston Martin DB9 in it's own deep freeze because it is so cool, which I would definitely have to agree after seeing one in person on the road. That thing is pure sex

1 - 19 of 19 Posts