Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap! I have a 2004 Le Mans Sunset Track Model, and I bought a set of 06 track wheels. Wow they are F'n cool! I love the off set look of the 18 x 8.5 front and 19 x 10 rear, and a five spoke wheel! SWEET!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:helpsmilie: YEah well I tried. My files are too big. ANd they are on the smallest setting...... Sorry guys! But they are pretty gnarley

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
So do those wheels only come on the Track model?

Those look great man! Post up some more pics if you can! Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I saw those the other day and I really like them. I might have to get a set to replace my old track rims

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The photos dont do them justice. They really are a pretty impressive set of wheels. And they are very light.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them for $1000 off of Ebay. Then a set of 245/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 for the front and 265/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 for the rear. Tires were $1020. But I get a discount on tires. So a little over $2000 all together

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone know what these weigh since they are a little bigger? I know the Track rims I have (Version 1) are really light for 18's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts