Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its has 150 miles on it and from a dead stop starting to put a load on the clutch I can hear rattling as it is slipping until it going into gear and it stops. Service says that Nissan is working on this known issue but no fix yet. Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I let out the clutch at low RPM gently it does not do it either. Only when you get a bit aggressive. My General Manager at the dealership finally has told me to bring it in again and he and the sevice manager are going to try and do something about it after baulking for 2 months after I tried to set a meeting with the Dealership Owner. I will let you know if they are able to fix it. This has to be widespread issue with the Z cars as I have seen multiple people reporting this now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Airbag79 - Where did you get your information that it is the flywheel? At any rate after all my complaining the General Manager and Service Manager have just ordered a new transmission for my Z. I don't think they would have gone through that great of an expense if they thought it was something else. I'm hoping it will fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts