Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shiftdrive:
I'am a pilot and have found a job in South America. The conditions of the road down there are not suitable for proper care of my Z. Unfortunately the time has come where I have to kiss my baby goodbye. I need your help in determining how much to ask for or plz put any reasonable offers. Car is in mint condition, never hit or anything. It has 7,850 miles. Purchased in June of 2004. Always garaged. Here are the list of mods. All mods done my a Nissan Dealer completely except the DVD install. PLZ reply .

Here is all the mods

JWT Pop Charger
Crank Pulley
NISMO Exhaust
Stoptech Big Brake Kit 14.1 (Front)
Tein Springs
Crawford High Flow Cats
JWT Flywheel
JWT Clutch
Belltronics Radar
Nismo Body Kit
Limo Tint
Nitrous Oxyde System (35-50-75)
Alpine IVA-D300 DVD-CD-MP3
Playstation 2 (Slim Design)
iPod 20G
iPod Car Charger

Pics will follow!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally I have determined the selling price for my car. I'am asking $33,000. Vehicle is located in Southern California in Los Angeles. I can assist in reffering a vehicle ground transportation company that offers enclosed service for a good price if buying out of state. I can try to assist with some of the freight costs if sold for requested price. Must sell quick. E-mail me at [email protected] ASAP if interested. Here is a list of mods and a couple of pictures as well.

As for a history of the vehicle, it has never had any accidents, I was the first owner, always hand washed, and lately waxed with ZAINO. Most important of all, even though I have all this goodies in it, the car has NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER been at a race track to be raced or raced in the street. Car is my baby.

JWT Pop Charger
Crank Pulley
NISMO Exhaust
Stoptech Big Brake Kit 14.1 (Front)
Tein Springs
Crawford High Flow Cats
JWT Flywheel
JWT Clutch
Belltronics Radar
Nismo Body Kit
Limo Tint
Nitrous Oxyde System (35-50-75)
Alpine IVA-D300 DVD-CD-MP3
Playstation 2 (Slim Design)
iPod 20G
iPod Car Charger

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Really like what you've done with your Z...best of luck with the sale and the re-location.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/quote]

!
Price Lowered to $31K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make me an offer!
<div align="right">[snapback]98948[/snapback]
[/quote]

Fine $30.5K will do. Last price drop. :irock: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Asking $30,000 OBO. Odometer reading is 10,870. Has 13 layers of Zaino and additional mods added. Check my signature for complete Modifications list. Wife and I both lost jobs all of a sudden. Car must go as quickly as possible. Like many, car is still being financed but your purchase check would go directly to my credit union who is lender then car can be registered in your name right away and pink slip can be forwarded to you or your own borrower if you are using one. Car is in mint condition. Car doesnt have a lot of issues like other earlier Z's shared. Never dynoed.

Battery Cover and Brake fluid cover and bottle caps have all been painted red. Also Sun grounding kit is due to arrive next week so car will be sold with it. You just have to do the install yourself on the grounding kit, willing to help also. Brand new complete set of Zaino included in the purchase as well. Nismo license plate and 2nd "Z" license plate included. Car does not have holes drilled in front bumper either nor does it have the plate brackets. Car really MINT!!!! Vison Bulbs being installed today as well. CHeck for updated pics in a few minutes. PLZ Let me know if you are local and would like to take a test drive. If out of state I can drive it to Nevada, Arizona, or Northern California or you can pay your own shipping.

Also, everything you see on the signatures is what you get with the car. The ipod just to let you know has a one year purchased extended warranty till April of 2006.

JWT Pop Charger / Crank Pulley / Stoptech Big Brake Kit 14.1 (Front) / Tein S-Springs / Crawford High Flow Cats / JWT Flywheel / JWT Clutch / Belltronics Radar / NISMO Body Kit / NISMO Exhaust / Kinetix V4 Plenum / Limo Tint / Nitrous Oxyde System (35-50-75) / Alpine IVA-D300 DVD-CD-MP3 / Playstation 2 & Nintendo gamecube / iPod 20G / iPod Car Charger / Zaino 13 layers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by jmcmorante@Jun 9 2005, 02:56 AM
Asking $30,000 OBO. Odometer reading is 10,870. Has 13 layers of Zaino and additional mods added. Check my signature for complete Modifications list. Wife and I both lost jobs all of a sudden. Car must go as quickly as possible. Like many, car is still being financed but your purchase check would go directly to my credit union who is lender then car can be registered in your name right away and pink slip can be forwarded to you or your own borrower if you are using one. Car is in mint condition. Car doesnt have a lot of issues like other earlier Z's shared. Never dynoed.

Battery Cover and Brake fluid cover and bottle caps have all been painted red. Also Sun grounding kit is due to arrive next week so car will be sold with it. You just have to do the install yourself on the grounding kit, willing to help also. Brand new complete set of Zaino included in the purchase as well. Nismo license plate and 2nd "Z" license plate included. Car does not have holes drilled in front bumper either nor does it have the plate brackets. Car really MINT!!!! Vison Bulbs being installed today as well. CHeck for updated pics in a few minutes. PLZ Let me know if you are local and would like to take a test drive. If out of state I can drive it to Nevada, Arizona, or Northern California or you can pay your own shipping.

Also, everything you see on the signatures is what you get with the car. The ipod just to let you know has a one year purchased extended warranty till April of 2006.

JWT Pop Charger / Crank Pulley / Stoptech Big Brake Kit 14.1 (Front) / Tein S-Springs / Crawford High Flow Cats / JWT Flywheel / JWT Clutch / Belltronics Radar / NISMO Body Kit / NISMO Exhaust / Kinetix V4 Plenum / Limo Tint / Nitrous Oxyde System (35-50-75) / Alpine IVA-D300 DVD-CD-MP3 / Playstation 2 & Nintendo gamecube / iPod 20G / iPod Car Charger / Zaino 13 layers
[snapback]111568[/snapback]​

I'm interested in you 350. Are you still looking to sell it? Where are you located?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.