Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thanks to those that told me it was the H7 globes that I needed but I found these "06 350Z Bi-Xenon headlamps" on the internet:

http://www.ultimatez.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=113

They say it's a quick bolt in, no modification job. I did some further reading on the net and some people say that you can't just change them that easily. Can anyone that's done this let me know what else I need to do to change from a normal halogen light system to HID if I bought these '06 bi-xenon's?

THANKS EVERYONE in advance!
Tommy

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Just get a decent HID conversion kit, it's plug and play... unless you're really bent on some projectors, but they are going to set you back. A lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (willy @ Mar 11 2010, 03:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=593245
Just get a decent HID conversion kit, it's plug and play... unless you're really bent on some projectors, but they are going to set you back. A lot.
Okay but what if I was willing to pay that much for the 06 bi-xenons? then what else would I have to do besides buying them?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
QUOTE (Tommiiee @ Mar 11 2010, 09:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=593302
Okay but what if I was willing to pay that much for the 06 bi-xenons? then what else would I have to do besides buying them?
there's a tutorial in the Wiki, I stumbled upon it last night... looks like there's some wire splicing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts