Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

do you have any other pics besides the one on autotrader?

nice looks car! but, i think the price is a bit steep if you ask me.

- KBB private party sale is just under 16K if you keep what they check off checked and check excellent....if you check off everything, it's 20,220.

- KBB retail is just over 18K with what they have checked off (23,500 if you check off everything and have it as excellent)

i would think you'd be looking at the private party number...and, remember, you'll always take a hit on the mods (i just sold my Z with over 10K worth of mods...and i knew i was going to take a hit).

by checking off "everything"...i mean adding "premium package, sport package, milti disc CD, premium sound, integrated phone, nav system, parking sensor, DVD, F&R airbags, leather, dual power seats, moon roof, rear spoiler and premium wheels"

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

- KBB private party sale is just under 16K if you keep what they check off checked and check excellent....if you check off everything, it's 20,220.

- KBB retail is just over 18K with what they have checked off (23,500 if you check off everything and have it as excellent)

i would think you'd be looking at the private party number...and, remember, you'll always take a hit on the mods (i just sold my Z with over 10K worth of mods...and i knew i was going to take a hit).

by checking off "everything"...i mean adding "premium package, sport package, milti disc CD, premium sound, integrated phone, nav system, parking sensor, DVD, F&R airbags, leather, dual power seats, moon roof, rear spoiler and premium wheels"
<div align="right">[snapback]109831[/snapback]
[/quote]

sorry, but my banks go by nada, thats what i was refering to,kbb is for wholesalers, and yes i know i will not get all my money back from the mods, i was just stating that someone who buys this doesnt have to spend a penny cause its allready done, and yes i have more pics, what email u want them too?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

sorry, but my banks go by nada, thats what i was refering to,kbb is for wholesalers, and yes i know i will not get all my money back from the mods, i was just stating that someone who buys this doesnt have to spend a penny cause its allready done, and yes i have more pics, what email u want them too?
<div align="right">[snapback]109855[/snapback]
[/quote]

ah, i see. i don't understand the difference between nada and kbb. why is kbb used for wholesalers? is nada used for consumers? just trying to inform myself. :) nice looking car though...i'd buy it if i wasn't located in boston and about to start a family (reasons i got rid of the z). :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ah, i see. i don't understand the difference between nada and kbb. why is kbb used for wholesalers? is nada used for consumers? just trying to inform myself. :) nice looking car though...i'd buy it if i wasn't located in boston and about to start a family (reasons i got rid of the z). :)
<div align="right">[snapback]109879[/snapback]
[/quote]

well, all the banks go by nada its by the book, its like the bible in a way, almost everybody goes by it, unless they like to lowball then they go by kbb, which is understandable i guess. it never hurts to try hehe but not gonna work on my car,

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]109879[/snapback]
[/quote]

well, all the banks go by nada its by the book, its like the bible in a way, almost everybody goes by it, unless they like to lowball then they go by kbb, which is understandable i guess. it never hurts to try hehe but not gonna work on my car,
<div align="right">[snapback]109887[/snapback]
[/quote]

good luck on the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.