Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums - View Single Post - Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover for a 350 Z Coupe: $165
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2007, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
311s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover specifically designed for a Nissan 350 Z Coupe with Antenna. Purchased for my 350Z Touring Coupe but I am selling my Z so the cover is priced to sell at $160. New it cost $349. . Comes with cover bag. Please email me at [email protected] or you can PM. Thanks ……details below…..

Covercrafts most LUXURIOUS indoor cover... Covercraft's new Form-Fit covers provide a body-hugging fit AND a super soft inside to pamper fine paint finishes. Information from their site: We start with an outer shell of woven polyester that has Lycra/Spandex® added to the yarns to provide STRETCH and memory - the stretch provides the body-hugging fit and the memory assures the cover will retain its shape over an extended period of time (they have a 4-year warranty). The inside fibers are 100% cotton terry loop which is sheared to a fleece-like finish. The end result is a 7.4 oz sq. yd. material that has a great "hand", or feel. This cover will provide some ding & dent protection for a garage parked vehicle and the fabric is highly breathable to prevent vapor and heat from becoming trapped under the cover. Covers are supplied complete with a matching fabric storage bag.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Front_Cover.jpg
Views:	3859
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	40683  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cover.jpg (1.26 MB, 170 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome