Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums - View Single Post - Calling all STL Area Zs!
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
ambigu0us
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to ambigu0us
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
ambiguous do you have a supercharger on your car? I talked to some lady at gateway one night and she said she had a vortec charger on hers and her husband had a lightning. that would be crazy if thats you.

That probably is me -- i don't know any other couple yet that sounds like us!
Yes, I'm Vortech S/C'd!!!! Who the heck are you? What you look like?

Side note ---
This weekend is NOT HAPPENING at Tuxedo Park Racing for ME. There WILL be a dyno/ tune session, and we might show up to hang with a couple friends, but WE will NOT be working ont he Z. :/ They do not have a lift open for us to use that day -- makes sense though -- if the guys are going to be working on their cars and dynoing them that same weekend.

This doesn't mean that we can't all meet up this weekend. We could all do a late lunch / dinner some place. Sounds like a lot of us are St. Charles county or west of their -- so MO'fallon sounds good to me. ;) You guys have a favorite place to hang out? I don't get out much...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Life | Enjoying the Raptor and the 370Z.

Check out my new blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome