User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
My new 2003 smoke silver 350z

I just got this car it needs loads of love .. from what I can tell it needs front and rear bumpers front and rear fenders and full engine service. Needs a lot of parts. It's smoky and the chassis had been damaged before .. it's been sitting for a long time and I just started it today the engine is ruff and from what I could tell there is a funky smell coming out the exhaust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I don't know how to upload images could someone help me.. also I need to know what I should do in order to get this car in proper working condition so I need to know if I could upload images so you guys could see what I'm working with.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 08:13 PM
Base Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Congrats on the purchase, I hope you got a good deal! Sounds like it will need a lot of body work, but you need to make sure that the engine is good, how many miles? I recommend giving it a tune up, spark plugs, oil change, coolant differential and transmission fluid, start fresh, you donít know when or if these services have been done. If you can get it on a lift thatís going to help see if there are any fluid leaks and how it looks under the car. I couldnít tell you how to upload pictures, you probably know someone that does though, trying to walk you through it by messaging will certainly not be easy(at least not for me). I donít recommend starting and running the vehicle until it at least has clean oil. Good luck!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
If your Z is a dark silver, that color was called Silverstone (K51 paint code) when it was introduced in 2003. Also, posting pics won't help much, it's better to establish some knowledgable Z contacts locally. You might be better off listing your location, and seeing if anyone on this board is nearby who might help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement