Grand Touring Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Orange County, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I know there are pictures of the 370z out there but I saw it in person at the LA Auto Show this weekend and thought some people might like to see my pics/video.
Some things I noticed that might not be out there yet:
1) The exhaust tips say Nismo on them
2) The wheels are built by Rays Eng.
3) The brakes are four pot front, two pot rear and say "Nissan" similar to the Z32 brakes
4) Rear strut tower brace is gone
5) Some sort of funky pull out cover in the rear cargo area.
I have a video of a full spin but I can't figure out how to get it up...
Last edited by idrm350; 07-29-2010 at 06:38 PM.