User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to ambigu0us
We loved it! It is for pure entertainment, not for the purest... so go enjoy it.
The women are sexy. The rides are sexy. There's a lot of action. And a few new lines to repeat and enjoy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Life | Enjoying the Raptor and the 370Z.

Check out my new blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
I would have to ageee with you ratings list. Apparently, this movie is the prequel to Tokyo Drift.

This new movie actually has a good plot, more humor than previous movies of the series, and most importantly, has hot chicks (or The Rock for the ladies ). The stunts and action sequences were amazing.

Did we mention the hot chicks?

Check out my new blog:
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 12:38 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambigu0us View Post
Did we mention the hot chicks?
I don't go to movies for "hot chicks". That's what internet pr0n is for.
Like I said, I'll just wait for it to assault me one day when it makes it to cable. The "action" that you guys peak of, just looks like the typical cartoonish over-the-type style that made the other ones so annoying.

-RZ

"If you want me to treat your ideas with more respect, get some better ideas." -John Scalzi
Vi veri universum vivus vici

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Grand Touring Member

I'm fine with the pr0n, but sometimes, I like women to speak. I know I know... what the hell am I thinking?!

Check out my new blog:
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 12:54 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambigu0us View Post
I'm fine with the pr0n, but sometimes, I like women to speak. I know I know... what the hell am I thinking?!
I love for women to speak. My point being that I've never seen a preview for a movie where I say to myself "Man that chick looks hot, I'm gonna check that movie out!". I think Jessica Alba is smoking hot, but I've only seen like 2 movies with her in it. Mostly because the previews for everything she's in are either stupid, or simply not my kind of flick. So Fast Five could be wall-to-wall hot chicks... still wouldn't pay to see it.

I guess I just get annoyed with the F&F franchise because I'm looking for decent believable automotive action, and they keep delivering BS.

-RZ

"If you want me to treat your ideas with more respect, get some better ideas." -John Scalzi
Vi veri universum vivus vici

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
When it comes to action flix, I'm not too concerned about the believability of it. More the bad-assery of it...and hot chics...lol.

Looking around at the different reviews, overall, I think I'm gonna have to go see this.

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
...almost had me?! You never had me. You never had your car.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
There are hardly any believable car scenes starting with the train scene. I just couldn't believe how much property they destroyed making the movie.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by black z eddie View Post
When it comes to action flix, I'm not too concerned about the believability of it. More the bad-assery of it...and hot chics...lol.

Looking around at the different reviews, overall, I think I'm gonna have to go see this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
There are hardly any believable car scenes starting with the train scene. I just couldn't believe how much property they destroyed making the movie.
This.

Check out my new blog:
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy View Post
...almost had me?! You never had me. You never had your car.
No one likes the tuna here!

Check out my new blog:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement