HOW TO: Build a custom rifle! - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
So is the paperwork done yet?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
So is the paperwork done yet?
pssshhh NO! ...I checked my bank account, and of course, they cashed my check 3 days after I mailed it, but I won't have my papers back for another month or 2 probably. Bitches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

lol You're floating the govt! They need your money first!

I've been thinking of taking out my .22 LR and going plinking (small game), but it's been too cold to hunt squirrels and rabbits.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
lol You're floating the govt! They need your money first!

I've been thinking of taking out my .22 LR and going plinking (small game), but it's been too cold to hunt squirrels and rabbits.
yaa...that's how the govt. works. I think I'm gonna get a bolt action .22 with a threaded barrel when I finally get this silencer... THAT will be nearly silent. ...would be PERFECT for squirrel plinking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM

Last edited by willy; 01-17-2011 at 07:10 PM.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

I like my guns loud. BOOM!

I just found out that I'm getting a Colt Woodsman .22 handgun. Apparently, it's a collectors item. My FIL had it and now I'm getting it. Can't wait to try it out!

post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I like my guns loud. BOOM!

I just found out that I'm getting a Colt Woodsman .22 handgun. Apparently, it's a collectors item. My FIL had it and now I'm getting it. Can't wait to try it out!
Sweet!!! That will be awesome!!! ...we need to start a 1911 thread, I remember someone on here having a sweet 1911...

post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 06:01 AM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Football is now unfortunately not the same!
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 08:33 AM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's why I like shotguns. Easy to take apart and clean.

I also think you're giving me ideas on how to modify my .22 LR. Thanks for posting and giving me a project.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement