2009 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I actually watched the last period of game 6 and thought it was pretty exciting (even though I hate watching hockey). I missed game 7 because I was too tired from flying and wanted to watch a movie.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to sabjoa42
I'm so glad they took the cup at Detroit...Hossa can suck it....
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

It's funny because last Thursday, I was talking with some Detroit people who were comparing the RW to the Lakers. I told them how I don't follow hockey but still wanted Pitt to win, partly for the sheer principal. I'm pretty sure they're still crying about the loss.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Hell yeah, Hossa is doing what now? Sitting at home withOUT a ring AGAIN Whoo HOO freaking awesome!!!!! I love it. All Detroit fans that have big mouths can suck it........I heard so much SHIT last week from some of my friends who were rooting for Detroit. I kept my mouth shut and just waited Yall know I"m not a trash talker And I loveeeeeee sweet justice

Yeah, Super Bowl and Stanley Cup in the same year. Maybe people will stop the trash talk on Pittsburgh teams now for a minute Too bad the Pirates suck so bad lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Grand Touring Member

QUOTE (Steve350Z @ Jun 13 2009, 07:28 AM)
Quote:
no better way to do it... beat detroit at home. what sucked was the poor loser attitude of the detroit fans booing.
I watched the game with a friend who was rooting for Detroit - he said he could not root for the Pens because he could not stand the attitude of Pittsburgh fans. I threw it back in his face when the RW fans started the booing. Sore losers for sure. I'll be the first one to agree that some Steelers fans are waaaayy over the top (not any of you here though!) but the Detroit fans behavior was uncalled for. Z!o:

Hotchkis Z1 Motorsports JWT Hawk SSR Crawford
ZeeToyz Valentine Sumitomo Royal Purple Zaino

I like my 350 but I love my 300ZX TT more.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
QUOTE (PerfZ @ Jun 15 2009, 08:47 AM)
Quote:
I watched the game with a friend who was rooting for Detroit - he said he could not root for the Pens because he could not stand the attitude of Pittsburgh fans. I threw it back in his face when the RW fans started the booing. Sore losers for sure. I'll be the first one to agree that some Steelers fans are waaaayy over the top (not any of you here though!) but the Detroit fans behavior was uncalled for. Z!o:
OMG it was disgusting them booing. They needed a hefty dose of "shut the hell up"

And shame on the Steelers fan comment LOL!!!!!

post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (PerfZ @ Jun 15 2009, 06:47 AM)
Quote:
Two people I work with were rooting for the Wings. It was tough listening to their shit but I kept my mouth shut and the Pens pulled through! I totally agree, Red Wing fans are sore ass losers! Not all of them, but majority. I don't care if you dislike Crosby or whoever, but to cheer when the guy gets hurt and to boo when they win is so so low. If my team lost the Cup would I be disappointed? Hell yeah! Would I boo the winning team? Hell no! They damn well deserve to be cheered for! If you absolutely hate the team that won and absolutely will not cheer for them, then cheer for the greatest trophy in all sports, The Cup!! Did I mention how great it was to see the Pens beat the Wings?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement