User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
well tonight is game 5 and if ur a lifetime celtics fan like me, born and raised in massachusetts. its our time to shine. i mean really tho kobe is my favorite nba player next to paul pierce. i just think the celtics squad deserve it more. i mean the years KG,Ray Allen, and Paul pierce have played with no ring. i mean Kobe already has 3 whut does it mean to him VS somebody who play they're whole career and still dont have one. i hope those guys finally get whut they deserve and Kobe learnes he cant be all cool and sarcastic all the time. hes supposed to be a leader and hes down 3-1 and hes making jokes. that doesnt sound like a dedicated leader to me. i mean dont get me wrong hes mvp, but paul pierce is MVP of the finals and thats all that matters to me!!!! CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 12:57 PM
blue660r01

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WNB9WtNIQQ&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-WNB9WtNIQQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I&#39;m a KG fan, so I&#39;m rooting for the Celtics. I can&#39;t stand LA and their cocky attitudes.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Touring Member

QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jun 15 2008, 12:46 PM)
Quote:
I&#39;m a KG fan, so I&#39;m rooting for the Celtics. I can&#39;t stand LA and their cocky attitudes.

+1 I hate Kobe

I am not a big NBA fan but I really like this Celtic team. Doc Rivers is a class act, one of the best coach in the league.

<div align="center">My Garage
<div align="center">
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<div align="center">
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Touring Member

Kobe&#39;s a great player but still have some growing up to do. Lakers are bad @$$ this year and would have won the 4th game but blew a 20pt lead (same goes to Boston in game 2)....guess it&#39;s never over till it&#39;s over.

Note: not a fan of either team

'07 MB | INGS LX | Volk | Bilstein | Greddy | Injen | Stillen | Kinetix | SPC and more...
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (stogey420time @ Jun 15 2008, 12:20 PM)
Quote:
Kobe&#39;s a great player but still have some growing up to do. Lakers are bad @$$ this year and would have won the 4th game but blew a 20pt lead (same goes to Boston in game 2)....guess it&#39;s never over till it&#39;s over.

Note: not a fan of either team
yeah kobe&#39;s attitude does blow! heeey that video is funny but i hate how everyone&#39;s sayin that. ive been a paul pierce fan since kansas and he never does stuff like that. he okays harder than arguably ne1 in the league. thats why hes gonna get finals MVP!!! im glad we lost last night i want them to bring it home to win the championship. then im gonna drive downtown and go to the parade! maybe when we&#39;ll get crazy and riot and we&#39;ll flip over some SRT4&#39;s or somethin. god i hate FWD

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:01 AM
blue660r01

F the Celtics.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Touring Member

Both teams are great but I feel that LA is the better team, why: Boston is always trailing...having to catch up cept&#39; for the 1st game. I hope Boston win for KG, Ray Ray and Pierce&#39;s sake of winning their 1st Championship. Kobe&#39;s got a couple and Phil sure as he!! doesn&#39;t need another one....what is it, 9....10. Lookin&#39; forward to Tuesday....Boston pucker up cause it&#39;s going to be a tough ride.

Mercury....nice sig BTW

'07 MB | INGS LX | Volk | Bilstein | Greddy | Injen | Stillen | Kinetix | SPC and more...
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:21 AM
Touring Member

Blue660r them pics of Pierce are funny as hell !! I like him, but they are funny..

He went all Soccer Star and stuff.. Thats what I call it anyway, just like a soccer player that gets hauled off on a stretcher and 5 minuts later he is running full blast back on the field.. Its like WTF--

<div align="center">My Garage
<div align="center">

<div align="center">
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:24 AM
blue660r01

Sponsored Links
Advertisement