Trump decides to remain in the private sector. - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Trump decides to remain in the private sector.

"I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election," Trump said in a statement on Monday. "I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public office cannot be done half heartedly. Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...president.html

Huckabee is out, now Trump.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5AT '04 TOURING SE GA USA
August '07 Dyno at Forged Performance 398WHP / 380TQ @ 8.5psi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
As interested as I was.... probably for the best.

...still waiting for a half-decent candidate....

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

(Thread Starter)
It has been suggested that GOP candidates are waiting to see if Palin will run before making a decision.

Why anyone would want the job is beyond me.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Grand Touring Member

Dear god, palin is a joke. GOP doesn't have shit for the upcoming election. Looks like we got 4 more years of obummer. :/

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Amen on Trump being out. I don't think he was ever a serious candidate, but what do I know?

Now I'm reading about the psycho from Minnesota thinking about it. For those that don't know about this lovely state, run for your lives. Bachman 's crazy.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Grand Touring Member

...wish I was 35... I'd have a crack.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to NoZYet
I was thrilled to hear this. Regardless of the party in charge, we should always hope for a smart leader who puts the nation first, two traits, I don't think the man had.

I wouldn't count the GOP out, Trump was never actually going to win, I would have had similar doubts about Huckabee and Palin. If a Republican is going to win, I strongly doubt it will be a Tea Party-ish member, especially if the government can get the budget squared away to a point everyone can kind of stomach. Right now I'd guess Romney as the Republican candidate.

~Pat

2010 True Red Miata Sport

From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon. It's not a miracle; we just decided to go. - Tom Hanks, Apollo 13.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

Looks like Newt is already feeling the heat. Can't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Wish I was born here. I'd give it a crack, too.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to NoZYet
Everyone knows they don't actually check birth certificates before people run, I propose the SmoothZ/iDRM350 ticket.

~Pat

2010 True Red Miata Sport

From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon. It's not a miracle; we just decided to go. - Tom Hanks, Apollo 13.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator

I've got people I know from work who would vote for me. The Z club here has made me the unofficial Prez, so I'm sure they'll support me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement