Newt converted? I don't buy it - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Z View Post
You know if Newt had simply had a series of divorces, this would be a non-issue. But that's not even remotely what happened. No, what Newt did was cheat on Wife#1 with the person who would become Wife #2. And just to put a little sauce on it, he served Wife #1 with divorce papers while she was laid up in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. What kind of asshole does that? Things are going OK with Wife #2 when she messes up and gets diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Oops, time to shop for Wife #3. And he does all this while wagging his finger at Bill Clinton. Seriously?

I mean that's a genuine character flaw. Not to mention, what grown man calls himself "Newt"?

-Ronin Z
If a person will do these things to their spouse, they will do anything to voters.

The man is extremely intelligent, and may turn himself around someday. The problem is I don't think I can believe him if and when he does.

I wouldn't vote for him to be the republican nominee even though I think he could bury just about any democrat in a debate on the issues.

On a side note; Clinton was impeached for perjuring himself while trying to fix a court case. The fact that he had to lie about cheating on his wife in the process of trying to squash a sexual-harassment suit against him was just the "juiciest" part of the story.

I'm surprised the press didn't pick up on the irony of a Democrat leader, (Democrats who claim to champion women's rights) doing these things in a sexual harassment trial.

Considering the left-leaning tendencies of the press, I really shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by Z1NONLY; 03-10-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Z View Post
I'm starting to think that the only way we could ever get any good (or even decent) politicians is if they were drafted at random by social security number. It'd be like jury duty. You'd open the mailbox one evening and there'd be a letter... "Crap! Looks like I'm the new congressman representing the 11th district..."

-RZ
IMO, this is a terrible idea. Sure, we may get "good" people but it's highly likely that they are an idiot as well. Hang around the freshman dorms on a college campus for a few hours and tell me if you want any of those "adults" running our country. The movie "Idiocracy" comes to mind for me...

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1NONLY View Post
On a side note; Clinton was impeached for perjuring himself while trying to fix a court case. The fact that he had to lie about cheating on his wife in the process of trying to squash a sexual-harassment suit against him was just the "juiciest" part of the story.

I'm surprised the press didn't pick up on the irony of a Democrat leader, (Democrats who claim to champion women's rights) doing these things in a sexual harassment trial.

Considering the left-leaning tendencies of the press, I really shouldn't be surprised.
Clinton was the victim. He was harassed by ML and forced to have sex with her. I mean, look at her. Would you do it willingly?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
Clinton was the victim. He was harassed by ML and forced to have sex with her. I mean, look at her. Would you do it willingly?
Thing is, he got a beej. I'd willingly take a beej from just about anything with the skills. Don't matta.

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement