"I have a million ideas. The country can't afford them all." - Hillary Clinton - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to toykilla Send a message via Yahoo to toykilla
Quote:
I guess unfortunately for you guys.....she voted to authorize that "one terrible idea".......
I konw that.. Im not all that happy of this upcoming election cycle. The leading candidates (on both sides) are as bad as last time around.

AIM: jbass350z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:18 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I guess unfortunately for you guys.....she voted to authorize that "one terrible idea".......
But we didn't vote for her.

Quote:
In case you havent noticed we have a very strong economy.
The Feds just lowered the Interest Rate .05% to keep us from sliding into a recession. It was double the amount that was anticipated.

Quote:
I konw that.. Im not all that happy of this upcoming election cycle. The leading candidates (on both sides) are as bad as last time around.

post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
This could be a whole nother thread, but in case you have not noticed that is completely subjective. What is not subjective is our record deficits, or pathetic2% per year gdp growth in contrast to the average developed counties 3.5, and the fact that 3 out of 4 people polled in a Gallup pole think we are heading to a recession. consumer confidence is very important. Also the dollar is a record low makes compared to the euro Canada and many other currencies. Oh yeah and i seem to remember being a problem with the housing market to.

tell me about this strong economy again. And please use something other than the stock market as a barometer.
[attachment=23075:Picture_1.jpg]

well lets see... unemployment is low.. WAY lower than Europe...

Money markets fluctuate very rapidly.

No significant signs of inflation.

We just had a RECORD export month.

The housing market was not a market factor.. it was a stupid borrower factor. The intrest rates barely moved and you had stupid people complaining that their payments went up. DUH!

Consumer confidence is BOGUS... poll after poll shows one thing while sales receipts show another... lets face it. most people are clueless on the economy and give stupid opinions then go out and buy an xbox.

People have been saying oil prices were going to kill us for years.. they haven't.

The economy is strong... if it can survive this geopolitical climate then its way stronger than you think.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture_1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	41679  

post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I have a million ideas. The country can't afford them all
Read as: I want to spend every tax dollar 10x over.

So, if tax money was an endless resource, Hillary could spoon feed every helpless soul in the country.... who couldn't?!
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
The Feds just lowered the Interest Rate .05% to keep us from sliding into a recession. It was double the amount that was anticipated.
A recession has to go two consecutive quaters before it is a recession.. we wouldnt even know until AFTER we had 2 quaters of negative GDP... were not even close...
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
[attachment=23075:Picture_1.jpg]

lets face it. most people are clueless on the economy and give stupid opinions then go out and buy an xbox.
This is the only relevant thing you said, and the irony is it apparently applies to the author of comment.
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
This is the only relevant thing you said, and the irony is it apparently applies to the author of comment.
I have a Nintendo Wii thank you very much.
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
A recession has to go two consecutive quaters before it is a recession.. we wouldnt even know until AFTER we had 2 quaters of negative GDP... were not even close...
Typically you don;t know if you are in a recession until after you have been in on this is true. However it's hard to say the economy is strong when our growth is so low. Unemployment is not everything by the way. It's not just the amount of jobs it's the type. Unemployment is also kept artificially low due to the war for various reasons. One of the main includes national guards men leaving their full time employment and those jobs needing filled. Making yourself feel good with unemployment numbers and the raise in the market doesn't work when you look at the big picture. Like I have said before, must be nice to be blissful. LOL!
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 02:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:
I didn't say we were in a recession. I stated that we were headed towards a recession. A recession which will be caused by this administration.
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
I didn't say we were in a recession. I stated that we were headed towards a recession. A recession which will be caused by this administration.
I will bet a cheap whore that we wont have one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement