User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
The religious right neocon wackos have done a good job brain washing you all into thinking that "liberal" is a bad word, and that liberals are to blame for all the wrongs in the world. Do some research of the history of the republican party and see how it has been hijacked by the bible thumping protestant fundamentalist. It is sad that the party you all defend simply does not exist anymore, much as the Democratic party that use to look out for the "regular Joe/ middle class America", and civil rights mo longer really exists.
Funny to me....that same statement could easily read-

The sacreligious left comunist wackos have done a good job brain washing you all into thinking that "conservative" is a bad word, and that conservatives are to blame for all the wrongs in the world. Do some research of the history of the Democratic party and see how it has been hijacked by the bible bashing athestic radicals. It is sad that the party you all defend simply does not exist anymore, much as the Republican party that use to look out for the "regular Joe/ middle class America", and political correctness has replalced civil rights.

Factory Five Cobra Levy Racing Built
Stage 3 Levy racing 347
Baer racing brakes
Four corner coil overs
Halibrand wheels
0 to 60 3.5 sec, 160 MPH Top End.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 350Z-6 spd Chrome Silver Touring
GTM built forged motor, STS Single turbo
Willwood BBK (6 pot & 4 pot) Hotchkis Swaybars
Eibach Pro's & Koni's Probuilt Flywheel & 6 puck clutch
AEM & Autometer gauges 350Z source bumber
BCR harness bar /impact racing 6 point harness
Carbon Fiber TS rear diffuser
Mahadi 19's 245Frnt, 275Rear T1R's (street)
ROTA 18's 265Frnt, 285Rear BFG R1's (Track)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
I never said all liberals are evil. All parties have evil in them in my opinion, it's just that when it comes to this kind of a move, the "progressive" stuff like what I mentioned... it comes from liberal movements not conservative movements. Welcome to political debate, you seem new to this kind of notion that when someone is conservative, they point out liberal bad things, and vice versa for the liberals pointing out conservative bad things >_>
Yes this is true, and neither the liberals or conservatives seem to realize they are being played off each other.
Your all the same.
Politics is like pro wrestling, its fun to watch but it's not really.
The people with the most money control both parties through lobbyist.
Ever wonder why a lot of corporations, rich individuals, and special interest groups donate money to both parties, or several candidates?
I am not new to debating political issues, I am looking at it from the bottom up as opposed to looking at the glossy top layer they want us to see like you and the rest of partisan America is doing.
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Yes this is true, and neither the liberals or conservatives seem to realize they are being played off each other.
Your all the same.
Ever wonder why a lot of corporations, rich individuals, and special interest groups donate money to both parties, or several candidates?
I am not new to debating political issues, I am looking at it from the bottom up as opposed to looking at the glossy top layer they want us to see like you and the rest of partisan America is doing.
You suggest no one can think for themselves. Its not too hard to filter out the bullsh*t.

Most people just happen to agree or disagree with what comes out of a politicians mouth. Conservatives know what they like and what they dont like. Same for Libs. We arent being played.

People like to say that both sides are the same. Well in actions maybe... but in philosopy of govt. they are very different. We look for politicians to uphold the ideals we share. But they are people... and people are unpredictable. We will never really be truly satisfied all the time.

Im pissed at Bush all the time. Im pissed at the Rs all the time. But at least I know the party has a set of core beliefs that they can fall back on when individuals fail.

Look at your party and ask if their core beliefs are what you want.

The real danger is being out of the loop or uninformed... its up to us to figure out if we are being MISinformed.

post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
Your all the same.
So I guess it's safe to assume that you be voting in 08 since the lobbyist control all and you are clearly anit-lobby. Then again, I don't know where you stand anymore, elighten me.

Factory Five Cobra Levy Racing Built
Stage 3 Levy racing 347
Baer racing brakes
Four corner coil overs
Halibrand wheels
0 to 60 3.5 sec, 160 MPH Top End.

2003 350Z-6 spd Chrome Silver Touring
GTM built forged motor, STS Single turbo
Willwood BBK (6 pot & 4 pot) Hotchkis Swaybars
Eibach Pro's & Koni's Probuilt Flywheel & 6 puck clutch
AEM & Autometer gauges 350Z source bumber
BCR harness bar /impact racing 6 point harness
Carbon Fiber TS rear diffuser
Mahadi 19's 245Frnt, 275Rear T1R's (street)
ROTA 18's 265Frnt, 285Rear BFG R1's (Track)

post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
So I guess it's safe to assume that you be voting in 08 since the lobbyist control all and you are clearly anit-lobby. Then again, I don't know where you stand anymore, elighten me.
I am voting for Barak Obama. He is the only politician in the race that has taken a serious stand to eliminate lobbyist financial control over our politicians. He is by far not perfect, but the only option on my mind.
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to yoshi Send a message via MSN to yoshi
But he lobbied in the end lol didnt he?

Current (and keeping til it falls apart) - '08 True Red MS3 GT --- Bone Stock :\
Past - '06 350z , '05 Civic Si
Zの方が好きだったけど家族人だから仕方なく5ドアのやつにしなきゃ、と思って
スピードアクセラがちょうどいいなと思って遂に買っちゃった。後悔はない=)
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
But he lobbied in the end lol didnt he?
What do you mean he lobbied in the end?
I am not asking for the end of lobbyist and neither is he.
They should not however be able to financial influence politicians.
Lobbyist have taken away the power of your vote with extreme amounts of money.
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
What do you mean he lobbied in the end?
I am not asking for the end of lobbyist and neither is he.
They should not however be able to financial influence politicians.
Lobbyist have taken away the power of your vote with extreme amounts of money.
No matter how hard they try, they cant regulate these people... just look at campaign finance reform... what a joke.

Sure, we can tinker with the rules some more.. but it wont change anything. We just need to hold these people accountable at the ballot box. Too bad Americans are lazy voters.
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:33 PM
dad
Grand Touring Member

I viewed this topic as what a "kid could do then", and what he "can't do now".It had nothing to do with liberals,conservatives or lobbyist.It dealt with the change of time, and the present consequences.

It's way off topic!It's been turned into nothing, but a "fucking political pissing contest".

post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quote:
I viewed this topic as what a "kid could do then", and what he "can't do now".It had nothing to do with liberals,conservatives or lobbyist.It dealt with the change of time, and the present consequences.

It's way off topic!It's been turned into nothing, but a "fucking political pissing contest".
easy tiger.... *pat pat*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement