OK, the ZDayZ staff has had a pow-wow and we're making some adjustments and clarifications!
…. and by staff I mean Bryan.
…. and by pow-wow I mean he was thinking about this over a beer.
We want everyone to be able to enjoy this event, since… well, let’s be honest – it’s a helluva unique experience! But we have to try to have some level of organization to allow us to plan for however many people may show up.
1. ZDayZ is closing pre-registration and car show registration on May 1.
So, May 1st, no more car show entries allowed, and no more pre-
registrations are going to be accepted. We need time to process shirts, food, space, parking, and well… everything else! And we’re not quite sure how we’re going to fit the car show participants as is, so - if you want a piece of this action you better get in where you fit in! Because car show registration closes for good on Tuesday. (meaning pay up by next Tuesday)
2. That leaves us with late decision makers: Game on for on-site registrations. We want you to join us! Yes, that means we're accepting onsite registrations starting as early as we get there!
Shirts will be limited and we’ll accommodate you the best we can. Seating at the dinners will be interesting, so I suggest thinking about tossing a folding camping chair in your truck/hatch! (just kidding… sort of) But when you boil it down we’re one big family, so the more the merrier. So come May 16th, you find out you have that weekend off - a.) start begging for couch or floor space, b.) hightail it all the way to Fontana Village in North Carolina, c.) and we’ll see you in the morning!
Confused yet? Good!
Let’s make this simple:
1. If you haven’t registered by May 1, don’t worry, just show up with cash! (Where you sleep is up to you, ha!) But there is plenty of overflow lodging that’s fairly close, you can read more about it here: Lodging | ZDayZ 2012
2. With the exception of the Car Show (which will be closed permanently May 1st) we encourage you to join us for the apparently epic ZDayZ 2012, May 17-20.
3. Have the time of your life starting May 17th.
Got questions? HOLLA!