WARNING! Cobb tunning springs Design flaw - Page 3 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
still doesn't explain why half the spring hangs over the spring perch.............................this is unacceptable.

and it still doesn't discredit the fact that me driving at 15 MPH the car was darting left and right on it's own on a completely flat street because the base of the spring was sliding around the strut perch.

who said anything about a spring failing....that is totally not the point....it's a design flaw that is unacceptable.

is it THAT F*&%$#@ HARD to crimp the bottom of the spring to fit the perch correctly???

did you not see my pictures comparing them to stock????? Blatantly plain as day they are designed incorrectly.....

had the bottom of the spring fit the perch like it was supposed to i would have kept the springs........are those guys so retarded that they Can't notice that!

LOOK i am not making anything up or exaggerating in anyway what i typed is exactly what i went through.

I Went with RS-R springs and they are EXACTLY what i was hoping for.

it's not the money as i install everything myself...i just hate wasting time.....it frustrates me that i wasted those hours of my life that i will never get back with those springs.....

let people decide on there own what they want to do.....don't know why you decided to pick me to rant back and fourth....that is unless you work for Cobb tuning...................................and if you do........................instead of defending your product............................why not just FIX IT!

Varis duct, K&N drop in , Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, Megan Headers, Megan Y pipe, Stock H.I.D. conversion, Topspeed A-arms w/adjustable camber, BC Racing Coilovers, Hotchkis sways (front stiffest rear middle). Stern Beast ST1 19 inch staggered wheels , Falken FK-452 Rubber. Whiteline urethane bushings
Next temporary mod is resonated test pipes with the stock y-pipe.
Next year Stillen supercharger stage 2 kit---order stage 3 pulley separately.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement