Regular use of your mirrors is an essential part of safe driving. You need to be aware of what is happening around you all the time.
Operating your car or truck with a damaged or missing side view mirror is dangerous. Don’t risk the high cost of tickets or impound fees, or have your vehicle fail inspection.
Get direct replacements by Dorman for your factory originals at affordable prices. You can read more information about Dorman at CARiD.com.
Take a look at this side mirror created by Dorman:
* Direct replacement;
* Installs the same as factory unit, requires no modifications;
* Limited lifetime warranty;
* May be painted to match exterior body color;
* Power, non-heated, foldable, without turn signal, paint to match.
* Good to fit Nissan 350Z 2003-2004
So, whether you have power mirrors, heated mirrors, folding mirrors or built-in turn signal mirrors, check all available options here: Nissan 350Z side view mirrors at CARiD
Before you hit the road, adjust your side and rear view mirrors so that you have clear visibility in each of them and remember "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear".