LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hey guys,

Thanks to those that told me it was the H7 globes that I needed but I found these "06 350Z Bi-Xenon headlamps" on the internet:

http://www.ultimatez.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=113

They say it's a quick bolt in, no modification job. I did some further reading on the net and some people say that you can't just change them that easily. Can anyone that's done this let me know what else I need to do to change from a normal halogen light system to HID if I bought these '06 bi-xenon's?

THANKS EVERYONE in advance!
Tommy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just get a decent HID conversion kit, it's plug and play... unless you're really bent on some projectors, but they are going to set you back. A lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Base Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
QUOTE (willy @ Mar 11 2010, 03:32 PM)
Quote:
Just get a decent HID conversion kit, it's plug and play... unless you're really bent on some projectors, but they are going to set you back. A lot.
Okay but what if I was willing to pay that much for the 06 bi-xenons? then what else would I have to do besides buying them?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
QUOTE (Tommiiee @ Mar 11 2010, 09:05 PM)
Quote:
Okay but what if I was willing to pay that much for the 06 bi-xenons? then what else would I have to do besides buying them?
there's a tutorial in the Wiki, I stumbled upon it last night... looks like there's some wire splicing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daily Driver (65k miles): APS Intercooled TT, Built Motor, Arias, Eagle, HKS, UTEC, Deutschworks, Wilwood BBK, MB Weapons, Nito NT 555RII, ACT clutch, Fidanza flywheel, KW Variant 3 coilovers, Hotchkis sways, Cusco control arms, Authentic JDM Spec Nismo V2 body kit, Z Speed, Quiafe, HID, AIT R1 Hood, HKS EVC, HKS Hi Flow, custom 3" TD exhaust, APS 3.5" down pipes, GReddy, Defi, AEM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement