Under the Hood Paint - Page 2 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
that blue on the strut bar is how it comes.. it's a cusco.. that's the infamous cusco blue lol

That was a great 5 years with the Z. Moved on to better mpg and regular unleaded.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
QUOTE (6spd z33 @ Aug 3 2009, 07:33 PM)
Quote:
that blue on the strut bar is how it comes.. it's a cusco.. that's the infamous cusco blue lol
see I didn't even realize that it wasn't even a stock bar until I looked up Randall's post on motoring today........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Aug 2 2009, 05:55 PM)
Quote:
Did Scott have a DB? Dang what WAS his SN?

Edit: TrackZ03....damn I'm good. Good call close but no cigar, I didn't think he had a DB.....here's his engine bay thread....he had the same color scheme on the engine cover but he had a CS Z....

https://www.350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?...ic=7150&hl=

I'm still pretty sure that is/was Randall P's engine bay on that site.... I'd have to do some searching on Motoring to figure that out LOL....I only know how to find the really old stuff on this site HAHAH!

and yeah I rock, I've been around the block on these forums too many times It IS Randall's engine bay http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/modific...engine-bay.html
We need a prize for Jinxxy!

'03 Enthusiast-UpRev-Nismo-VOLK-Stillen-Motordyne-INGS+1-Lightwerkz-Brembo-StopTech-Injen-K&N
275WHP/245WTQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement