Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Infamous Color Poll!

Infamous Color Poll!

39K views 109 replies 75 participants last post by  carid 
#1 ·
which color did u buy or like?

#9 ·
I bought the SB but would love to have been able to get the BY, but I don't think it was available in the '04s

#13 ·
Went with the Chrome Silver. Was looking for the DB for months but happy with the choice I made.

#14 ·
My car is Silverstone, but my favorite factory color is Daytona Blue. I got my car in March 2003, when there were not a lot of cars available. The only DB car I could find was a Touring 5AT, and I wanted a Track 6MT, so I took the Silverstone (I like it, but not as much as DB).

#16 ·
One reason you don't have any votes for "liquid silver" is that there is no such color. There is, however, a color called "liquid aluminum." It is only on the '04s, and Nissan chages $1,100 extra for it, god knows why. Probably there are about 3 Z owners in the country who footed the bill for that.

#18 ·
My car is Silverstone, but my favorite factory color is Daytona Blue. I got my car in March 2003, when there were not a lot of cars available. The only DB car I could find was a Touring 5AT, and I wanted a Track 6MT, so I took the Silverstone (I like it, but not as much as DB).
You know I just went through almost the exact same thing. Wanted Daytona Blue but could not find one that had the equipment I wanted. Found a silverstone and now I am glad I did, I very much prefer the silverstone and with leather the DB only comes with Frost interior and really do not like "light" colored interiors. Silverstone looks **** good on these machines.

#20 ·
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO silver took the lead!

ALL DB's, COME ON, LET'S RALLY AND TAKE ALL THESE INFERIOR COLORS DOWN!!!

#22 ·
My Daytona Blue looks great! :clap:

I am seriously surprised at how many people (total strangers) have complimented me on my car.

When the sun hits it a different angles, it can look deeper and darker. . . . my second favourite is the Brickyard.

All best,
Joe

#26 ·
Jaysen I'm upset.... Where is the Ultra Yellow! :cry:

It's alright.... It means I'm special :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.