Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

My car 350z have problems

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dkmura 
#1 ·
Hello everybody I’m new here
And my car burn any 6 COIL and quickly less than a minute every time I run and moved a car to 5 mechanics could not have been changed computer and now only 4 cylinders and 2 cylinders do not deliver electricity Do anyone know the reason please help me now 6 months on this case?????

#2 ·
Welcome- but your post is poorly worded and lacks much detail that it's impossible to give any informed opinion on your problems. Maybe you could start over and tell us more about your Z to start. What year, model and mileage do you have? Are you the original owner and when did these electrical issues start happening? Any mods that could be associated with these issues?

#5 ·
I installed the battery inverted positive in the negative and negative in the positive and hence the problems of the car began to burn Coyle I changed the dynamo and changed the computer and became good but computer automatic and I Kairadi Is there a difference Is my car computer is good I return or not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.