Nissan 350z 2008(vq35HR) codes I received. Code: U1000
After I had my oil galley fixed, I run my Blue Diver and the car receive a Code: U1000. I don’t notice anything wrong with my car when I’m driving and wanted to see what can cause the issue? The oil galley I swap from the bad one is EPS Tuning Oil Gallery Gasket/Hardware Kit VQ35HR.
FREQUENTLY REPORTED FIX:
• Repaired Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Pressure Sensor Wiring
4 OTHER REPORTED FIXES:
• Replaced Automatic Transmission w/U1001
• Replaced Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) w/B2099, B2109, C1131...
• Replaced Transmission Control Module (TCM) w/U1001
• Replaced Unified Meter And A/C Amplifier w/P0462, P0500, P0717...