Well.. Ladies and Gentlemen.. I got into a Wreck! - Page 4 - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 04:12 AM
Grand Touring Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
Quote:
Sorry to hear about the car, but at least you're here to drive another day and another car.

With regards to the solstice, IMO the Sky looks better and has a turbo rather than a supercharger IIRC. Then I guess it just comes down to whether or not you want to drive a drop top.
They're both turbo. With the exception of styling, the cars are identical.

Aaron B.
'08 Mustang GT/CS
'87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Grand Touring Member

I thought they were both supercharged.
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Grand Touring Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Congrats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
THanks. It's been a fun car so far. It' reminds me of the Z when I first got it. Yeah you could get parts for it but there were only a few and they wanted a lot for them. And the smallest upgrades that I have seen put down some serious HP and torque. But yeah At least I got an 08 so I can enjoy next year still claiming it's brand new car I have only had it a week and I have almost 500 miles on it. lol
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to i8acobra
Quote:
I thought they were both supercharged.
Nope... turbo.

So how long 'till you slap on an intake, turbo-back and a manual boost controller?

Aaron B.
'08 Mustang GT/CS
'87 Nissan Hardbody - The "Mud Mobile" (454,000 miles and still counting)

post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Holy shit! Sorry to hear about the accident. I know you were building up your baby in the best way. Good luck with the next car and hopefully a speedy recovery for you!

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to SlickRick2869
Quote:
UPDATE!
I had to hire a lawyer to handle the medical portion and I found out that I have to go through some physical therapy for a month or so. I settled on my Z and they gave me the max they could for my coverage. Cause the actual person who hit me's insurance company doesn't think their client is at fault yet due that they still haven't gotten a hold of him. It's been almost a month and thats why I hired a lawyer. After my car was settled I had enough left over to put a down payment on my new car. And ladies and gentlemen, I bid the 350z farewell and bought my soul back from hell.. I bought a 2008 Pontaic Solstice GXP. I like the car a lot! My first turbo'd and convertible car. It's awesome and very fast. And this time I got accept for the GAP insurance, so if some other jackass decides to turn in font of me again and I survive at least my car will be paid off. And that it has onstar, cell phone built in, and xm. blah blah blah blah. And it puts down 18lbs of boost! insane! anyways. I will miss owning and driving a Z. I just don't get the same type of cars again. And I went through hell this past year for what I did do to it. WHICH IRONICALLY, my car is in the ATLANTA Coverage in DUB mag September issue. CHECK IT OUT!!
18 lbs of boost!? damn... they aren't messing around with that one

2003 SuperBlack Touring "Akira"

Nismo CAI || S2K Antenna || DIY Catch Can || Grounding Wires || PURE Spacer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement